About Me n Myself

kulim, kedah, Malaysia
Name aku Schaz Zarul... But u can call me Apek,SAM or Shi.. aku stay at KULIM,KEDAH... Aku lahir pada 12 November.... Aku seorang yg Heppy sLalu... Aku nie x la hensem cnad...sweet tue ada lar..hahax...=) aku nie mudah utk bekawan...^_^ 난 널 사랑해.. 시,市

PeNgIkUt SeTiAkU....

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Untitled...


100 plus and Chipster,
Its not just the name,
It was about the Taste,
I'm not promoting but just telling..


Its raining,
And I'm freezing,
Waiting for her to hug me,
Enternally.


20 Nov 2011,
It been a year since back then,
And now it'll arise,
And it'll make me smile.


Goodbye yesterday,
Wish I could enter your heart,
But I just don't know why,
I can't, don't ask me why.


#
RED ROSSE x tahu nak letak tajok aperr..kalau aderr cadangan
PM kay...

a img { border-radius:10px; border-width: 0; } img:hover { filter: alpha(opacity=70); opacity: .6; -webkit-transition: 0.5s; border-radius:10px; }

No comments:

Post a Comment